AI Auto Cooling
Experience an intelligent way of living with AI Auto Cooling. It automatically optimizes the various modes by analyzing the room conditions and usage patterns. Based on your preferred temperature, it automatically switches to the most appropriate mode to maintain the optimal conditions.
Cool rooms quickly from corner to corner, so you’re always comfortable. Digital Inverter Boost technology cools the air 43% faster. Its advanced design also has a 15% larger fan, 18% wider inlet and a 31% wider blade. So cool air is dispersed farther and wider, reaching up to 15 meters.
Control the temperature in your home anytime and anywhere. Using the SmartThings App you can remotely control and monitor the air conditioner with just a touch. Or simply tell artificial intelligence (AI) system what you want and it does it. It even suggests the best settings.
When the air conditioner is turned off the Auto Clean function automatically runs a fan to remove dust and moisture in the heat exchanger. So it stays clean and dry, which prevents the growth of bacteria and mildew.
Easy Filter Plus
Keep your air conditioner working efficiently with less effort. The Easy Filter Plus is located outside, on the top, so it can easily be taken out and cleaned. Its dense mesh keeps the Heat Exchanger clean and an anti-bacterial coating helps protect you against dangerous airborne contaminants.
Stay comfortably cool for much longer. The Ocean Fin is made of corrosion-resistant material to protect the condenser from rusting, which helps to maintain the optimal performance of the Heat Exchanger. Its superb corrosion-resistance was proven using the Salt Spray Test (SST) for 480 hours.
Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change. The air conditioner uses the next generation R32 refrigerant, which helps conserve the ozone layer and has a low impact on global warming compared to conventional R22 or R410A refrigerants. So it’s much more environmentally friendly.
Save energy, but still stay cool. ECO mode uses less compressor capacity compared to Normal mode, which reduces energy consumption. It lets you cool more efficiently when it’s not too hot outside or just save energy and money at any time, so you don’t have to worry about the electricity bills.
Good Sleep mode creates the desirable climate for a good night’s sleep. With its temperature control, it keeps you comfortable, so you fall asleep fast, sleep deeply, and wake up refreshed.
- Capacity (Cooling, Btu/hr)8530 Btu/hr
- Capacity (Heating, Btu/hr)10919 Btu/hr
- Capacity (Cooling, Min – Max, Btu/hr)3,071 ~ 11,431 Btu/hr
- Capacity (Heating, Min – Max, Btu/hr)3,071 ~ 15,355 Btu/hr
- Capacity (Cooling, kW)2.50 kW
- Capacity (Heating, kW)3.20 kW
- Capacity (Cooling, Min – Max, kW)0.9 ~ 3.35 kW
- Capacity (Heating, Min – Max, kW)0.9 ~ 4.5 kW
- Energy Efficiency
- SEER(W/W, Energy Label)6.70
- EER (Cooling, W/W)3.57 W/W
- COP (Heating, W/W)3.81 W/W
- EER (Cooling, Btu/hW)12.19 Btu/hW
- COP (Heating, Btu/hW)13.00 Btu/hW
- Energy Efficiency Class for cooling (Grade)A++
- Energy Efficiency Class for heating in ‘Average’ heating season (Grade)A+
- Energy Efficiency Class for heating in ‘Average’ heating season (W/W)4.00