Designed to cool faster, wider & farther
Cool rooms quickly from corner to corner, so you’re always comfortable. Digital Inverter Boost technology cools the air 43% faster*. Its advanced design also has a 15% larger fan, 18% wider inlet and a 31% wider blade. So cool air is dispersed farther and wider**, reaching up to 15 meters.
* Tested on the AR12TXCAAWKEU model compared with the Samsung conventional model AQ12EASER.** Tested on the AR24TXFCAWKNEU model.
Simply cleans itself – automatically
When the air conditioner is turned off the Auto Clean function automatically runs a fan to remove dust and moisture in the heat exchanger. So it stays clean and dry, which prevents the growth of bacteria and mildew.
Easy to clean anti-bacterial filter
Easy Filter Plus
Keep your air conditioner working efficiently with less effort. The Easy Filter Plus is located outside, on the top, so it can easily be taken out and cleaned. Its dense mesh keeps the Heat Exchanger clean and an anti-bacterial coating helps protect you against dangerous airborne contaminants*.
* Tested in Korea test lab. Data has been measured under specific testing conditions and may vary depending on environmental factors and individual use.
Prevents corrosion for lasting cooling
Stay comfortably cool for much longer. The Ocean Fin is made of corrosion-resistant material to protect the condenser from rusting, which helps to maintain the optimal performance of the Heat Exchanger. Its superb corrosion-resistance was proven using the Salt Spray Test (SST) for 480 hours*.
* Tested on the AR12TXFCAWKNEU model.
Environmentally friendly refrigerant
Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change. The air conditioner uses the next generation R32 refrigerant, which helps conserve the ozone layer and has a low impact on global warming compared to conventional R22 or R410A refrigerants. So it’s much more environmentally friendly*.
* Tested on R32 refrigerant compared with Samsung conventional refrigerants R410A and R22.
Saves energy & money, cools effectively
Save energy, but still stay cool. ECO mode uses less compressor capacity compared to Normal mode, which reduces energy consumption*. It lets you cool more efficiently when it’s not too hot outside or just save energy and money at any time, so you don’t have to worry about the electricity bills.
* Tested on the AR07T9170HA3 compared with Samsung conventional models, measuring the accumulated power consumption of Fast Cooling mode vs. ECO mode.
Sleep much better throughout the night
Good Sleep mode creates the desirable climate for a good night’s sleep. With its temperature control, it keeps you comfortable, so you fall asleep fast, sleep deeply, and wake up refreshed.